Homework #1: CSCE 624 Introduction

picture of myself

dalogsdon gmail
2nd year Master of Computer Science

I am taking sketch recognition to gain a deeper knowledge of current work in the field. I have a creative and artistic background in addition to computer science, so I feel I might have a unique viewpoint to the issues we will discuss in the class.

Ten years from now, I expect to know what the next big technological advancement in computer science was. As an undergraduate, I rather enjoyed my computer-human interaction, software engineering, figure drawing, painting, and photography courses. My favorite movies are action/adventures and comedies. If I could travel back in time, I would not meet anyone for fear of destroying my existence, but I might go to my parents house and peek in the windows to see myself as a baby. It is perhaps interesting to note that 30 of my spinal vertebrae are fused.

0 comments of glory:

Post a Comment