VARK Questionnaire

So I filled out the VARK questionnaire that Josh e-mailed our class about. This questionnaire is supposed to give an idea of how you learn (Visual, Aural, Read/Write, Kinesthetic). Here are my results:

Visual: 6
Aural: 8
Read/Write: 8
Kinesthetic: 8

I was surprised at my results, as I thought I was mostly a visual learner. According to this, I am pretty equal across the board, but visual is slightly lower. The first thing I thought of to perhaps explain this is that I like to learn from demonstration, which I suppose can be a combination of these, and I might think of that as visual. However, this questionnaire is short, and obviously isn't going to be as accurate as a professional evaluation. This makes me wonder what a thorough examination of myself would say... perhaps I don't know as much about myself as I think I do, or perhaps I perceive myself differently from reality...

0 comments of glory:

Post a Comment